Our Purpose as the Order of the Amaranth
• The principal objects for which the organization is formed are fraternal, social and charitable.
• Fraternally, the Order endeavors to develop the moral character of its members through a belief in a Supreme Being and the teachings of the lessons of Truth, Faith, Wisdom and Charity. Each member is taught to care for the welfare of her and his fellow members.
• The Organization affords its members a social outlet.
• Provides an opportunity to meet together with people with similar interests and fulfill the basic human need for social companionship.
• Members enjoy planned social events with other members and their guests.
• For all courts and their members, civic and charitable projects are a main stay of each year’s activities.
• Charity is a guiding principle of the Order.
• The Order’s main charity is the Amaranth Diabetes Foundation, Inc. (ADF)
▪ This is a 501c3 Charity Foundation.
• Grand Courts and local courts support many other charities.
▪ Scholarship Funds.
▪ Nurses’ Training.
▪ Care for the Elderly
▪ Soup Kitchens
▪ Ronald McDonald’s House
▪ Visiting Nurses, and
▪ Many other local community charities.